Golden Coast Holiday Park is an all action Park with lots going on all day and night. It’s home to an exhilarating Surfing Simulator and an all-weather Sports Complex, including High Ropes course and Climbing Walls. Golden Coast was recently voted Britain’s Best Holiday Park and is perfect for families, especially those with teenagers. The family owned Park has a warm and friendly atmosphere, fantastic entertainment day and night, excellent facilities and all-weather activities (many of them FREE) for all ages.
There is a superb selection of caravan Holiday Homes, Apartments, Pet Friendly Accommodation, Villas and Lodges as well as all-weather Camping and Touring pitches. The Park is perfectly located next to one of Britain’s best beaches, as voted by TripAdvisor in 2019.
What makes Golden Coast Holiday Park so special?
- Loads of all-weather activities (many FREE) and entertainment for all ages
- Four heated pools, one outdoors with thrilling rides and toddler pool
- A unique Surfing Simulator and High Ropes course for adrenaline seekers
- Traditional Devonshire pub with adventure play area
High adrenaline activities
Thrill seekers will love the EX34 Sports Complex with a great choice of adrenaline pumping activities for everyone to enjoy. Learn to bodyboard on the exhilarating Surfing Simulator, climb to great heights on the Climbing Wall or manoeuvre around the obstacles on the High Ropes course. Everyone will love the Bungee Trampoline, Adventure Golf and the Pirate Ship. Maybe take it easy, feel the sand between your toes and enjoy the Beach Club Bar and live alfresco entertainment.
Refurbished seaside lodges
Seaside Lodges have recently been refurbished to a high quality, transforming Silver Lodges with a bright and breezy sea theme. Investment in accommodation is high priority, including the addition of next generation New Wave Caravan Holiday Homes.
What’s on Park?
- Entertainment, day and night
- Live music and comedy shows
- Panto in the Spring, Summer and Autumn
- Pirates & Princesses - a swashbuckling show!
- Kids’ shows and disco
- Breakfast with Billy Beachball
- Clubs for tots, kids and teens
- 2 indoor and 2 outdoor heated pools & toddler pool
- Sports Bar, takeaway, Beach Club Bar & barbecues
- Old Mill Inn with pub meals and heated terrace
- Multi-lane water slides, flume & terrace
- Outdoor fitness gym
- AquaPaddlers and snorkelling
- Sports Complex with Surfing Simulator
- High Ropes Course, Climbing Wall
- Bungee trampoline, WaterWalkerz, Kiddy karts
- Adventure Golf, tennis, pitch & putt
- Family movies
- Soft play area, amusement arcade
- American ten pin bowling alley with a 1950’s retro-diner
- Pottery Painting Studio
- AquaNauts & AquaTots swimming lessons
- Surfing lessons and surf shop
- Pet Friendly Accommodation
- Surf school
- WiFi available
- Bus to the beach
- And so much more...
Hop on the bus / 4 Parks for 1
Have a hassle-free holiday and hop on the double decker bus which will take you down to the beach or to the other 3 Parks (Woolacombe Bay, Twitchen House and Easewell Farm) only minutes away. When you stay at one of the Parks you can use the facilities and activities on all four. Loads of fun, all in one place and many of the activities are FREE!