Oakdown is the perfect choice for caravan and glamping holidays on Devon’s Jurassic Coast. With a great choice of accommodation and facilities on site, there’s something for everyone. Situated near the coast amongst the East Devon countryside, there are family attractions within easy reach. The Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site, local beaches, rolling countryside, and towns of Sidmouth, Seaton and Lyme Regis are all just a short drive away. The picturesque village of Beer is nearby which has been nominated for 'village of the year', and Branscombe is also close by.
The on site facilities include;
- The Oak Mead Café which offers a wide range of food and drinks.
- There is an onsite shop, perfect for picking up essentials for your stay.
- The play areas are perfect for entertaining the children, with swings, slides and climbing frame.
- There is now chargeable WiFi coverage across most of the park.
- The adjoining Oak Mead Family Golf and Recreation Area is immediately opposite. The pitch and putt course is a 9 hole par 3 and measures 748 yards. It is open all year round, to residents and non-residents alike. Equipment can be hired FREE of charge if needed.
For accommodation, there is a wide range of luxury Leisure Lodges to choose from. These are perfect for couples and families alike as they are spacious, well-equipped and finished to the highest standard throughout with modern fixtures and fittings. Some are pet friendly too.
Touring Caravans, Motor Caravans, and Tents are also welcome at Oakdown. There are choices of either a non-serviced pitch, serviced pitch, or a super-serviced pitch.
In addition there are Camping Pods, Premier Pods and Shepherd Huts which all offer a Glamping experience.
For nearly 50 years the award winning Oakdown has been owned by the Franks Family. Proud winners recently of GOLD in the Visit Devon Tourism Awards 2017 as well as GOLD in the South West Holiday Park of the Year 2018.