It was the Victorians who coined the phrase 'the English Riviera', likening this stunning 22 mile stretch of Devonshire coastline to its French equivalent. And with its balmy weather, sub-tropical plants, gastronomic delights and colourful waterfronts, it's easy to see why. So where better to spend the summer than at Parkdean Resorts Torquay Holiday Park, close to all the Riviera's finest attractions. If you'll pardon our French, c'est magnifique!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Award winning Showtime entertainment & facilities.
* Nightly live entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers in The Broadway Club.
* Indoor swimming pool with flume and spa bath.
* Huge outdoor adventure playground with flume/tube slide, climbing walls and tower, basket swing, surf springy and more!
* All weather multi-sports court.
* Nature Trail and Sports Field.
* Bay View Patio Bar & Grill with spacious outdoor terrace overlooking adventure play area.
* Broadway Club serving quality drinks.
* Nine hole crazy golf course.
* Amusements, pool tables, outdoor table tennis and badminton court.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.