Twitchen House Holiday Park is hidden away in the trees with a historic Edwardian manor house and footpath to the sea, connecting to the South West Coast Path. Those looking for a leisurely experience and quality family time will love Twitchen House. There’s lots of all-weather activities (many of them FREE), an entertainment centre, cinema, all-day cafe bar, pool side terrace plus wildlife and bush craft survival skills and so much more!
The Park received the Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor in 2017 and is also located next to one of ‘Britain’s best beaches’! There is a great selection of Holiday Homes including the Gold Woodland caravans for those who want to connect with the natural surroundings, some of them are pet friendly. Plus there’s all-weather camping and touring pitches with exceptional sea and coastal views and immaculate on-site facilities.
What’s NEW in 2018?
Millions have been invested on Park for 2018 with brand NEW accommodation including the next generation of New Wave Caravan Holiday Homes. And as the Park is really popular with the little ones the toddler pool has been enhanced with fun and exciting water features to keep them entertained.
What makes it so special?
- Scenic location with beautiful woodland walk to the beach
- Spacious outdoor heated pool with exhilarating SplashPad and flume
- Surf-themed cafe bar and terrace with a casual laid back vibe
- Get back to nature with wildlife activities and bush craft survival skills
- NEW refurbished indoor toddler fun pool
Entertainment day & night
There is a professional entertainment programme packed full of exciting NEW shows, live music, and comedians. The kids can hang out at the Billy and Betty Beachball Clubs and also have breakfast with them.
What’s on Park?
- Indoor heated pool with NEW enhanced toddler pool and sauna
- Outdoor heated pool with flume, SplashPad and terrace
- Kids’ clubs
- Entertainment day and night
- Fun pool inflatables, WaterRollerz and snorkelling
- AquaTots water confidence
- Surf school and equipment hire
- Wildlife activities; pond dipping, bug hunt, geocaching, nature collages
- Bush craft survival skills; fire lighting, shelter building, nest box making, bee habitats
- Adventure golf and indoor soft play area
- Climbing wall, bungee trampoline, kiddy karts and WaterWalkerz
- Outdoor gym and steam room
- Cinema showing the latest blockbusters
- Pottery painting studio
- Amusement arcade
- Breakfast with Billy Beachball
- All day cafe bar with terrace and takeaway
- Convenience store and launderette
- WiFi in your holiday home or pitch and the cafe bar
- Pet Friendly accommodation
- Bus to the beach
- Plus so much more.....
Hop on the bus / 4 Parks for 1
Have a hassle free holiday and hop on the double decker bus which will take you down to the beach or to the other 3 Parks (Golden Coast, Woolacombe Bay and Easewell Farm) only minutes away...when you stay at one of the Parks you can use the facilities and activities on all four. It is the most fun you will find in one place and many of the activities are FREE!