Located in the heart of North Devon, a mile from the nearest main road, along its own double width private drive, Stowford Farm Meadows has a superb rural setting. Established in 1978 by Winston Rice the site is still family owned and carries the same commitment to excellence, the environment, and customer satisfaction that has been a trademark of Stowford since its early days.
Over the years the site has developed to a place where it is now recognised to be amongst the very best of the best in the country. The natural features of the farm have been maintained with each of our 5 meadows being surrounded by Devon banks and hedging. Generous grass and hard standing pitches all benefit electric hook-up and an amenity block built in a low level cottage style with indigenous trees and plants providing screening. And new for 2018 we now have 5 brand new luxury holiday cottages available to rent out on a weekly basis.
Our caravan and camping site facilities include:
- Stowford Farm shop for all your daily essentials
- Stable bars - for food, drink and entertainment
- Take-away - traditional fish and chips
- The Oak House restaurant
- Horse riding stables
- Evening and children's entertainment
- Petorama, our undercover mini zoo
- 9 hole crazy golf
- 4 outdoor play areas & 1 indoor soft play area -games room -horse riding centre
- 9 hole pitch and putt course
- Sports fields and outdoor gym
- Extensive Waymarked woodlands
- Large indoor heated swimming pool
- Dog day kennels
Should you decide to holiday at Stowford this year, you can be assured that we are continually working hard to ensure that your camping or caravanning holiday is all that you hope it will be, and more.
Low season special offer – just £79 per week for up to 6 people including electric hookup. Nightly fee £16 - £33.