Woolacombe Bay Holiday Park is a premium seaside Park with the beach on its doorstep and spectacular sea views boasting a lively atmosphere with a superb selection of activities and entertainment for all ages. There’s a superb selection of accommodation including Caravan Holiday Homes, Apartments, Surf Lodges with private hot tubs and a Surf Pod.
The Park has breathtaking coastal views overlooking one of ‘Britain’s best beaches’, voted by TripAdvisor in 2017 and also received the Certificate of Excellence! There’s an excellent choice of sports facilities, exciting entertainment day and night plus lots of fun all-weather activities (many of them FREE) for all ages.
NEW accommodation for 2018
Millions have been invested on Park for 2018 with brand NEW accommodation including the next generation of New Wave Caravan Holiday Homes. And as the Surf Lodges were so popular in 2017 we are excited to introduce a NEW Surf Village an exclusive development for 2018 – Premium Holiday Homes set in spacious landscaped grounds in a coastal seaside themed setting featuring NEW luxurious Lodges with private hot tubs, brand new luxury Caravan Holiday Homes along with our unique Surf Pod.
What makes it special?
- Hillside location for the best sea views
- Outdoor & indoor heated pools with a fun pirate ship toddler pool
- Health spa and treatments for pure relaxation
- All-weather activities for all ages, many of them FREE
- The ultimate buzz; Segway safari and Zorbing!
There is an indoor heated pool and toddler fun pool with an interactive indoor water play area, bright pirate-themed coloured sculptures, fountains, slides and water jets. There’s also an outside heated pool with a toddler pool, flume and sun terrace.
Entertainment day & night
There is a professional entertainment program packed full of exciting NEW shows, live music, and comedians. The kids can hang out at the Billy and Betty Beachball Clubs and also have breakfast with them.
What’s on Park?
- Entertainment and live shows nightly
- Kids’ clubs
- Indoor & outdoor heated pools
- Toddler fun pool and AquaTots
- Flume and large sun terrace
- Health Spa, sauna, steam room, treatments
- All day cafe, large sun terrace and outdoor bar, takeaway
- Amusement Arcade
- Cinema showing Blockbuster films
- Pottery painting studio
- Climbing wall, bungee trampoline, WaterWalkerz, kiddy karts
- Segway safari, Zorbing, snorkelling and Gym
- Tennis, pitch & putt, adventure golf
- Outdoor adventure play area & indoor soft play area
- Disc golf, foot golf, short mat bowls, volleyball, pool, table tennis
- Surf School and equipment
- Convenience store, gift shop, launderette, cash machine
- Pet Friendly accommodation
- Plus so much more........
Hop on the bus / 4 Parks for 1
Have a hassle free holiday and hop on the double decker bus which will take you down to the beach or to the other 3 Parks (Golden Coast, Twitchen House and Easewell Farm) only minutes away...when you stay at one of the Parks you can use the facilities and activities on all four. It is the most fun you will find in one place and many of the activities are FREE!